March 28 - April 2nd
4954 Hwy 377 (Across from Middle Level Learning Center): From I30: Go South on Alta Mere (183), Take Hwy 377 at the traffic circle. The Classic Event Center will be on your right just before Pulidos. Next door to Pittsburgh Paint. From I20: Go 1 mile North on Hwy 377, The Classic Event Center will be on your left. Across from Middle Learning Center.
We are excited to announce our Spring 2014 Dates
in our NEW and BIGGER location
March 28 - April 2
The Classic Event Center
(Across from Middle Level Learning Center)
4954 Hwy 377
Fort Worth/Benbrook, TX 76116
We look forward to a fabulous THIRD event and can't help but get excited about seeing you all again.
Thank you to our FABULOUS Sponsors!
Join us on Facebook for Consignor Tips, Contests, and Passes
WHAT IS RHEA LANA'S?
Rhea Lana's is a semi-annual community consignment event, one week in the spring and one week in the fall, of high quality children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVD's, baby items, like-new maternity clothes and much more!
It is our mission to serve with love and integrity, families everywhere with inviting, excellent and valuable children's consignment events. We can't wait for you to experience the difference this consignment event offers. We would love to have you join us as a shopper, consignor, volunteer worker or better yet, all three!
TO DO LIST:
- Like us on FACEBOOK : "Like" our Facebook page and be the first to learn about key dates, enter contest, receive invaluable tips and insider informaiton.
- Join our MAILING LIST: Once on our email list you will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your address with others.
- Get ORGANIZED: Time to ORGANIZE and clean out those closets! Shoppers love to buy great quality, name brand, and boutique items for less at our events. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, jumparoos, large toys and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items... we typically sell 95% of baby equipment! As you work through cleaning out closets this summer, start preparing your items for our Fall Back-to-School event.
- Become a CONSIGNOR: At Rhea Lana's you will receive 70% - 80% of your total sales, we GUARANTEE your items against loss or theft, and we will have your check ready for pick up after the sale. With our computerized barcoding system you can enter your items online from the convenience of your home and watch your items sell live - online or on your smart phone with our mobile ap! As a consignor you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. Check out our Merchandise Preparation page for guidelines on how to prepare your items.
- REFER Friends and Earn More: It's easy to increase your earned percentage on your total sales by referring friends. When you refer THREE new consignors, who each consign at least 15 items, you will receive 75% of your total sales. When you refer FIVE or more new consignors, who each consign at least 15 items, you will receive 80% of your total sales. To receive your increased percentage, be sure to tell your referral consignors to email your name to email@example.com when they register.
- Become a VOLUNTEER and Shop Early: As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive private Pre-Sale Event. We would love to have you join us! This is a great way to have a Girls' Night Out, meet other moms, and make lifelong friends! No experience necessary and ANYONE can volunteer. Just come with a smile, find great deals, and have some fun with us. Oh, did we forget to tell you? The more hours you volunteer to work during or before the event, the earlier you get to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event...Ladies, let us tell you first hand, it is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public.
- MARKET Your Business With Us. Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us..."Moms with young children"? We love partnering with local, family-friendly businesses and community organizations. Contact us to inquire about placing your marketing materials in our goody bags to be given to the first 250 shoppers at our Spring 2014 Event. This is a wonderful way to let moms know about your business email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out more.
- DONATE Your Items: One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is donate lovely children's items to non-profit organizations, who gives them directly to children and families in need. SafeHaven of Tarrant County has benefitted from our first two events and have been very appreciative. They often post areas of need on their website and Facebook page. Please check out the link for more information about this wonderful organization.
No Time to CONSIGN? Get the VIP Experience
We offer a VIP service if you are too busy to consign, but have great items you would like to sell. With this concierge service, we do the work for you, and you receive 50% of your total sales. Gather your Sping/Summer items and schedule your pick up soon.
Space is limited and the slots fill up quickly. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on the VIP experience.
Serving and connecting families is what we do best. If you have questions about our event, contact me. I am excited to see you soon!
Michelle Scott, Owner